Wednesday, November 4, 2009

If you haven't heard yet........

we have adopted another baby. Yep, that's right. Maya is going to be a BIG sister! Baby girl Brooklyn was born on October 4, 09 and we saw her in the hospital a few days later. She was born in Philly and the paperwork has taken so long! We just got the "all clear" last Friday, and our new baby girl will be joining our family early next week. We are all so excited and can't wait! It has been a VERY LONG 3 weeks!

Maya showing off one of her new shirts that her Auntie Jen bought.

If you couldn't read what the shirt said, here is a close-up.

"Baby Brooklyn coming to Maya's house!"

We will keep you posted......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Jen is anxious to meet the new little peanut. Also excited to spend some extra time making sure that big sister is feeling the love!! Travel safe and hurry back!

lindsay said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Oh my, how awesome!!! I'm sure Maya will be the sweetest big sister ever. And I bet you can't wait to hold that new baby in your arms! Congrats to you and your family! *hugs*

Jason and Rachel said...

Oh my goodness!! So excited for you guys. I would love to do a play date, but let me know when you are up to it. We can always come your way. Congrats!

Andy & Heather Singer said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the newest Rosman.

Jodi said...

I keep coming back looking for some pictures of your newest addition! Hope all is going well!

Jodi said...

I hear you about survival mode! Sleep when the baby sleeps! :) Thinking of you...