Friday, March 13, 2009

SOMETHING NEW!

Dear Family and Friends:

Welcome to our new blog!! I am going to give blogging a try and see how it goes. This should give you a good sense of what Maya is up too, along with Stewart and I. I will do my best to always post pictures and will no longer post pictures on snapfish. Feel free to leave comments, ask questions and of course, suggestions are always welcome!

We are all doing well. After a month of me being sick with first an upper resp infection and then an achy, tired virus, I am feeling much better. Luckily, Stewart and Maya never got sick. The weather has been extremely cold and along with the rest of you....we are so ready for SPRING!

So enough of us. What you really want to hear is what Miss Maya is up too. She is now 17 months old (going to be a year and a half next week!), weighs 28 lbs and 33.5 inches tall. She is talking more than ever and understands a ton. She loves everything and is a typical toddler. There isn't one day that goes by, that she doesn't make Stewart and I laugh. We are just busy and enjoying life!

Maya's idea of helping mommy clean up!

Enjoying a day at Indoor Park. Maya loves going down the slide all by herself.

Maya looking at herself in the mirror with her new sunglasses on.

At the Children's Museum at the "Bob the Builder exhibit". Maya loves to doodle with pencils, pens and crayons.

Good thing Maya doesn't dress herself yet. We were trying on spring clothes and this is what ended up happening. A long sleeve onsie, a tank top, bloomer shorts, hat and socks...what a great outfit!

Ready to go riding on her bike. Pretty cool new helmet, huh? The bell is the best thing about the bike!

Now isn't this the most adorable picture EVER!!

9 comments:

Andy & Heather Singer said...

Welcome to blog land!! :) Could Maya be any cuter??!!??

Anonymous said...

I love it! Nice job Staci. I guess this is like scrapbooking but on line. I wish I had the time & energy & creativity to do something like this!
Maya is such an adorable hoot!Can't wait to get together with you guys soon!
Liz

Jason and Rachel said...

Yay for blogging! We have a blog to you can check out! It is so exciting to watch the girls grow.

alyson said...

grammy anne would love those blummer shorts!

love to see all her teeth!

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to see Maya's progress as well as keeping in touch with your lives. Along with skype we can interact so much more so it makes being on opposite coasts a bit more tolerable. It's so good that you are enjoying her so much and are willing to share. Grandma Grace & Zadie

Anonymous said...

I love you McLovin! You are soooooooo funny and cute.
love riri

Anonymous said...

Dear Maya,
It's so wonderful to see how nicely you have grown. You are SOOO CUTE! (I'm sure you get that a lot, so do we). Do you think that you could also post videos???? We can't wait to play with you. Don't worry, we promise to play nicely.
Love,
Aryeh and Shaindy Sukenik
P.S. Our Mommy (Racheli) and Daddy (Dovid) say hello.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was icredible that she can verbalize so well.
Grandma Grace

Unknown said...

Staci! Your blog is precious.. and Maya is adorable! I love it. This way I can pretend that I am next door in Portland, even though I am far away in Texas. :)