Monday, March 23, 2009

Peek-A-Boo

So, the other morning Maya decided to take Peek-A-Boo to a whole new level!! Here is what happened:

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and Stewart and Maya were playing in her room. This is what I heard:

Daddy said, "Maya where are you?"
Maya said, "here"

Daddy said, "where?"
Maya said, "here dada"

Daddy said, "can you show me where?"
Maya said, "here she is"

Daddy said, "Maya were you playing peek-a-boo?"
Maya said, "more peek-a-boo dada!"

We thought this was so darn cute. We only wish we had our video camera! Where will little "Miss" Maya hide next???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your peek a boo is so funny! i love you McLovin!
love riri

Unknown said...

Wow she's beautiful. It's so nice to be updated, thanks for writing.
love always,
dovid rosman

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's so cute! Thanks for writing and keeping us updated.
Love always,
Dovid Rosman