Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Friday

TGIF!! It has been a tough week around here. Daddy was away for a few days on business and Maya was sick with fevers, a runny nose and a crazy cough. Hopefully the weekend will be good-the weather is supposed to be great, daddy is home and Maya is hopefully on the mend! What could start a weekend better than this picture from this morning......

"What is the matter mom?" "You say that I look funny?" She loves her new rain boots. It is crazy that she wants to wear them all the time! I bet that she would like to wear them to bed if I would let her. I am not sure why she likes to wear them on the wrong feet. It must not bother her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darn adorable...

Tayva Singer said...

OMG - LOVE the boots!

Kim said...

Hi Singer Family!

I love your new blog. Little Miss Maya is such a sweetie pie. What a great way to keep in touch and keep up with what is going on in your lives.

Take care,
Kim