Monday, August 23, 2010

Bikers Beware

Maya is on the loose! You will now be sharing the bike paths and bike routes around town with her. Maya loves her new bike and each time she rides, she is becoming more comfortable and confident.

Our adventure last week took us to the East Bank Esplanade...
We started at the OMSI parking lot, not really sure how far she would ride. Needless to say, she rode all the way to the Steel Bridge and back to OMSI. That was 2.5 miles of pedaling!

"Look at me mommy!"

Daddy's turn to run along side of her.

Daddy and I are so proud. Look at Maya go!

"I am a big girl, riding my big girl bike!"

Our favorite picture from this adventure.

Maya, keep up the great work. It won't be long until we can all ride bikes together as a family. Remember....we need to practice, practice, practice!

We were so focused on Maya, we forgot to take pictures of Brooklyn in the stroller. I promise to get some pictures of B on here soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to ride bikes with you Maya. I hope we can keep up with you but we will work out so we can when we come in Sept! Love, GG & Zadye

Autism Party said...

OMG, Maya is fabulous!!! I can't get over how gorgeous she is too! We hope to see you all soon, and yes, we love seeing Baby B pics too, but understandably, this was Maya's photo op! Love you all!