Friday, May 22, 2009

Misinterpretation

After the three of us went grocery shopping today, Stewart and I decided that we would go to Wendy's and get something cool to drink. I pulled up at the drive thru and ordered a coke with no ice for me and a chocolate frosty for Stewart. The man told me the total and I pulled up to the window to pay. The man handed me the coke with no ice and said, "coke with no ice" and handed me the chocolate frosty and said, "chocolate frosty." When we pulled away from Wendy's, Maya said, "coke with no rice." Stewart and I just looked at each other and smiled. She kept repeating it the whole way home. So darn cute! When I was putting her down tonight for bed, she looked at me and said, "mommy coke with no rice?" I just smiled at her and said, "yes, mommy likes coke with no rice!"

No comments: