Saturday, July 11, 2009

My grandparents came to visit

Dear Grandma Grace and Zadie,
I just wanted to tell you that I miss you guys so much. Last week at this time you were here and now you are back home. We were so busy and our time together went so fast! Where did the week go? I guess time flies when you are having fun? Talking on the phone is nice, and I love hearing your voices, but I just wanted to say that I miss you. I miss playing with you, having you read to me, going to parks with you, I miss our wonderful time at the beach, and getting spoiled by you. But, the two things that I miss the most are your hugs and kisses. Doing Skype and talking on the phone helps, but I miss seeing you in person.

Here are a few pictures that mom and dad took of us together.

On the big girl swing.

Zadie pushing me. When I wanted Zadie to push me more, I would say, "more push please."

Of course, I had to do some hanging from the bars.

"More push Maya, Zadie!"

"Grandma Grace right there." "Mommy, push Grandma Grace please."

Playing peek a boo with Grandma Grace and Zadie.

Swinging on the bench swing at home.

Zadie reading me a Dr. Seuss book.

Watching the fire works.

I hope that it won't be long until you come back to visit.

It is really late now and mommy and daddy would be upset if they knew I was still up. I'm off to bed, so goodnight and g-d bless.

Maya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my G-d, I can hardly write this through my tears! We miss you so much and you are growing up so fast and beautifully! Mom and Dad are doing such a wonderful job in raising you so hurry back to bed and don't get them upset.
Love, Grandma Grace & Zadie