Thursday, December 3, 2009

And the emmy goes to....

Brooklyn! Yep that's right. I think we have an actress. The other night, Stewart and I put Maya down to sleep and decided to watch TV. During one of the commercials, we noticed Brooklyn was asleep but moving around like CRAZY! We watched for a few minutes, before we ran to get the camera.

"Could you please turn off the light?"

"Don't even think about taking my binky!"

"Phew, what a busy day. Sleeping, eating and pooping is exhausting!"

"Alright, I surrender. I will let you take this one picture, but that is it!"

"Someone in this room passed gas and didn't say excuse me. Who was it?"

"Thanks a lot mom, I think you gave me your headache."

An actress or not, we have absolutely fallen in love with Brooklyn. Maya has done really well with the transition and can't stop touching and kissing her. In return, Brooklyn loves looking at Maya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute post!
Auntie Jen

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you are enjoying parenthood as you indeed have two wonderful little girls! Grandma Grace & Zadye

Andy & Heather Singer said...

Can't wait to see your two cuties tomorrow!! Miss you!

Andy & Heather Singer said...

It was so great to see you guys on Saturday. I LOVED holding your adorable little bean. She's so cute! Miss Maya also amazes me every time I see her. Yeah for you guys!!!

XOXO Heather